Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey, I need you to Click This

http://www.amcspreadthedead.com/share?ref=923322497

It's of the utmost importance. -_-

Also, I know I update pretty often, but I'm always this way when I first start something. I'm sooo tired. Went back to sleep finally after posting that dream-related bit. I'm bored, figured I'd update... Cause... Why not?
So, I'm trying to think about college, and our escape to Japan. If I get a two-year degree in something, will it impede upon my ability to continue for two years to get my Bachelor's? I still don't even know what I want to major in, what I wanna do for the rest of my life. But I'm so fucking excited for Jap 101... And I want to get that two-year degree so I can go teach in Japan... How fucking weeaboo of me, right? I could give a fuck, really. I want to do what I like.

So what do you guys recommend? Any two-year degrees you know of that are fun and at least kinda practical? I'm not going to do a degree in basket-weaving, so don't bother suggesting it.
Give me your opinions, dammit.
AND CLICK THAT FUCKING LINK!!

20 comments:

  1. Oh, also, is anyone good at drawing in photoshop or mspaint? I wanna start drawing some comics for this, but I was hoping I could have someone go over them to make them all computer-y. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaaah, international/culture studies...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea what to study maybe physics/chemical enginnering? But yeah, you've exposed me to the zombie virus, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, I'll check that out! Thanks. :3
    I know Jap 101 includes culture studies, but I'm definitely down to learn about other places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny, physics would be fucking sweeeeeet. I wanna be a mad scientist. What degree program should I take for that?

    Yeah, you enjoy your days of decay.
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do realise foreigners are treated like scum over in Japan? unless you are a tourist you are taking for a ride, you can't even get a mobile phone because they don't let you.

    It really is not all it's cracked up to be, i've been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh, my boyfriend has been, and apparently has a few good friends over there. I think we'll be able to get by. I mean, at least I'm not the kind of person that goes over there being like "eugh, nobody likes me in America because I like anime and jap stuff so much, they'll accept me over there! hurrrrdurrrrr"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love going to Japan. Your blog name is great, btw. I'll be following it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha thanks, guys.
    On the blog name, I thought of it only based upon my first post. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Research the jet program, it takes americans with teaching degress in english and a forgein language and moves you to the other country to teach. My friend did it right after college. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly what you should do, Get degrees in computer Science, go to all the IT schools, learn to hack, and hack VERY GOOD at that, then create a Virus called the "Zombie Squid Virus" where it infects your computer and replaces ALL of your pictures on your computer with pictures of SQUID.

    :) Im going to be doing the "Wiener Virus"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go get a 4 year degree that will GUARANTEE you a job once you get out. Too many people dont have good jobs and just QQ because they didnt plan ahead. oh yeah, i clicked. hope you make money or somehting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @amidionitrite, It's just a contest! It wasn't in the rules, anyway. At least not that I saw, because I'm not even in the contest. xD
    I'm just spamming with my boyfriend's link. :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dunno what i want to do either. i do debt collection right now and it's extremely redundant. plus i hate talking to Americans all day. (I'm a Canadian).

    my advice is to not go to school until you're 100% certain what u wanna do. having second thoughts after u get your degree is shitty.

    ReplyDelete